Toon World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toon World Academy

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit - Page 2 Empty The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Amount of points wagered: 50

Rules:

War format: FE

Special rules: maches, loser choises who gows first, KC ban list

Number of duelists on main team: 4

Number of subs:0

War Hamachi network: GS vs TKK pass: CHARGE!

Banned Decks/Cards:

Burn, mill, Stall and exodia

Judgement Dragon
Bambooshoot
xx-saber Darksoul
Black whirlwind
Gladiator Beast Gyzarus
Herald of Perfection

Use of Area Limit and Gravity Bind are Permited if the deck still uses normal attacks as the winning condition.

Swords, Morphing Jar, Card Destruction, magic cylinder and ceasefire are not considered Burn, Mill or Stall cards

EDIT: If a player wins Rock, Papers, Scissors but then when the game startes it gets bugged, the player that won the RPS can decide if he wants to go first or 2nd in the next attempt

TKK Line-up

1. UP
2. Kimo
3. Fish
4. Ahty

26The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:22 am

Sorry for duble post.But Herbie doesn't show signes of life either.I tried to find him several times but that was invane.So I supose we shudel a duel.Or continue with next stage...This war has lasted long enough

27The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:08 pm

ahty go get your members active Razz

28The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:14 pm

Eh this war seemes to be over.

29The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Kimo subbed for herbie.

30The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Can our duel be next Thursday? Because that's when I'll be able to use KCVDS again.
Sorry, but sneaking in on the PC like that is bound to get me in trouble with all the fuss going on back here, and I'm trying to stop because Lord knows what would happen if I get caught this time.
And sorry about the request, Janembo; just having loads of problems back here.

~ Kimo Force

31The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:02 pm

Yeah its confirmed.
I told athy.thursday at 20

32The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:59 pm

As arranged with Najex, Both kimo and G. Rant have been dropped from the war, next up is BK vs Fish

33The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:05 pm

Ok lets shudel a duel.How about tomorow at 20:30 +2 CET. ?

34The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Athy...get your team more active please -.-''I can't find fish either

35The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Meh.

I disband the TKK, by default GS wins the war.

36The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights vs Glowing Spirit Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:10 am

oh come on xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum