Toon World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toon World Academy

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Empty The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:34 am

Hi Guest and Welcome to the TKK's Public Office.

The Kuriboh Knights

Table Of Contents

1.Introduction

2.History

3.Members

4.Tryouts

5.Wars

6.Additional Content

1.Introduction

The Kuriboh Knights are a team formed with honorable duelists that value fun over winning, we prefer enjoying though duels that go back and forth rather than easy wins. However do no take us wrong, we will give it our everything to ensure we win.

2.History

Under construction

3.Members

Currently The Kuriboh Knights consist of 4 members

- Ahty

- Fish

- Kimo Force

- Unforgiven Pretender

4.Tryouts

Currently The Kuriboh Knights are looking for their fifth member if you wish to join please fill out this form
Only people with more than 100 posts may apply

Name:

KCVDS Name:

Hamachi Name:

How would you rate your dueling skills from 0 to 10, 10 being the highest:

How would you rate your deck building skill from 0 to 10, 10 being the highest:

How would you rate your overall originality when building decks and dueling:

How would you benifit the team:

How active in TWA are you:

5.Wars

6.Additional Content

If you have any questions please either post them here or send me a pm.

Regards,
Ahty

2The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:59 pm

Name: Kitouski

KCVDS Name: Poofy

Hamachi Name: Kitouski [TWA Mod/Tester] RD'z Fuko Master)

How would you rate your dueling skills from 0 to 10, 10 being the highest: 7

How would you rate your deck building skill from 0 to 10, 10 being the highest: 8

How would you rate your overall originality when building decks and dueling: 10

How would you benifit the team: By using my 133thax skillz. Uhh... not really sure what to put here. I'm an okay duelist and would help out how I can? o3o

How active in TWA are you: Take a wild guess, lol

3The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:03 pm

hmmmmm i dunno ........ hmmm jeezzz how can i say this without hurting your feelings............

Oh well

You're In xD

Congrats on becoming a Kuriboh Knight.

NOW, Guest if you still want to join The Kuriboh Knights, don't be discoraged by the fact we're full, we will gadly buy a 6th slot for someone we consider worthy of joining

Last edited by Ahty on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total

4The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:58 pm

dew

dew
Taniwha Tester
Taniwha Tester

Wazz up man hmmm sorry im still w8ing from Dr Jackal he was the 1st person to PM me when the teams started if i wanted to be in his team i did comferm but i still havent heard back from him if im in our not ????so u could say im still not in a team but ill w8 till i here back from him dont wont to join a team where im allready in 1.Thank you very much 4 asking me to be in TKK looks like a great team kind of got a SHADOW feel to it Smile
Kea Kaha

5The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:36 am

Ahty wrote:hmmmmm i dunno ........ hmmm jeezzz how can i say this without hurting your feelings............

Oh well

You're In xD

Congrats on becoming a Kuriboh Knight.

NOW, Guest if you still want to join The Kuriboh Knights, don't be disicoraged by the fact we're full, we will gadly buy a 6th slot for someone we consider worthy of joining

Lol?
I'm already in it from the start, Ahty. Razz

Kitouski is now in too.
That makes five members.

6The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:26 am

@Athy Razz Well I am allredy a memeber of one team they asked me first so I can't let them down now...

7The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:03 am

*laughes silently at everyone*

UP, i belive Poofy left us, so that leaves the 5th Slot open again

8The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:43 am

Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura
Industrial Illusions Staff

NOW, Yuri Bakura if you still want to join The Kuriboh Knights, don't be disicoraged by the fact we're full, we will gadly buy a 6th slot for someone we consider worthy of joining

actually it is a system that will show your name at the message = =" that's why Ahty laughing at everyone ...

9The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:44 am

Exactly xD

10The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:02 pm

I would like to say

Hi Guest

Hey Ahty, I win.

11The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:26 am

Argh, that username code is so freaking annoying. xD

I personally think dew10 is most welcome as our fifth member. Very Happy
What do you guys think?

12The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:12 am

I'm ok with that too

13The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:34 am

1....2....3 BOOM!!!!

TKK's office is no more

"ahty walks to the rubbel and finds a letter"

DECLERATION OF WAR!!!

Challenging Team name: glowin spirit

Challenged Team name: TKK

Reason for the war: cuz we feel like destroying someting

Team Points wagered: 50 but it can be addepted if you want

War format: FE

Special rules: maches, loser choises who gows first, KC ban list

Number of duelists on main team: 4

Number of subs:0

War Hamachi network: GS vs TKK pass: CHARGE!

14The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:37 am

*picks M4A1*

*shoots at najex*

We Accept your war!!!!!

15The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Sorry For Double post

The 5th Position has been filled by Herbie666.

16The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:55 am

Challenging Team name: TheLeagueOfExtraOrdinaryGentlepeople

Challenged Team name: The Kuriboh Knights

Reason for the war: We seek and we found. Now get ready!

Team Points wagered: 50 since this is our 1st war.

War format: EX

Special rules: Matches Tournament Rules.
Tournament Rules:
Match Duels
Loser picks 1st or 2nd

Number of duelists on main team: 4

Number of subs:0

17The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:02 am

We're already in a war mate... Very Happy

18The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Stack the challenge then xD.
Were next.

19The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:59 am

Jackal, we'll talk after i finish this war ok?

Anyways, UPDATE on TKK.

UP has been kicked off TKK because he no longer has time to be a part of it (if you can still play frequently tell me UP, and i'll put u back in)

Herbie has been kicked off TKK because he has been inactive (if you see this and feel like it's unfair herbie, talk to me plz)

So, 2 spots open at the TKK

20The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:15 am

Name: Shido Fuyuki

KCVDS Name: Crow101

Hamachi Name: {ARC Graphic Designer} Shido Fuyuki [XTH]

How would you rate your dueling skills from 0 to 10, 10 being the highest: 6.5/10

How would you rate your deck building skill from 0 to 10, 10 being the highest: 7/10

How would you rate your overall originality when building decks and dueling: 8/10

How would you benifit the team: I would do whatever i can to help and have fun doing it Smile

How active in TWA are you: i get on just about every day [unless i really cannot]

21The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:31 am

KishKosh

KishKosh

Name: Kitouski

KCVDS Name: KoshKish, KishKosh, KKBeastMode, KishKoshBawss

Hamachi Name: KishKosh

How would you rate your dueling skills from 0 to 10, 10 being the highest: 8.2754

How would you rate your deck building skill from 0 to 10, 10 being the highest: 8.1324

How would you rate your overall originality when building decks and dueling: 9.3

How would you benifit the team: I can build decks pretty well, and I have a bunch of decks in case people wanna test their decks against a variety of others (4 accounts on KCVDS going on 5 Just to hold all my decks)

How active in TWA are you: Slacked off for a while but I will be more now that my internet is fully back.

22The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:17 pm

TKK is disbanded.

Reasons: i no longer have time to run this team due to school and RL

If any member of the team wishes to take over please do so, otherwise any admins or mods can close this and delete TKK sub-forum

23The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Empty Re: The Kuriboh Knights, Public Office Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Ill Lock this for now but if someone from TKK wants to take over contact an Admin or Mod.

Topic Locked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum