Toon World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toon World Academy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Empty Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:32 am

Hello, and this is the Trophy Room for the Kingdom Dorm. As of this posting, there hasn't been many trophies collected. However, this will soon change with the monthly Kingdom Championship Tournament, where the winner will be posted here. So, please look around and enjoy the illustrious Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room.

Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Gold_trophy_sparkle_hg_clr

1st Place Trophies

The Denonator: Toon Tournament Champion

Krobra: Representative for the Kingdom Dorm participation in the Inter-Dorm Tournament of 2010

Mino: First Place in the March Edition of KCT

Kitouski: First Place in the April Edition of KCT

2nd Place Trophies

Krobra: Second Place in the Deck Master Tournament

Dragoroosey: Second Place in the March Edition of KCT

Tsuna Sawada: Second Place in the March Edition of KCT

3rd Place Trophies

uchihadude: Third Place in the Deck Master Tournament

nira and Karasu Sekiryou: Third Place in March Edition of KCT

Current Kingdom Champion: Mino
[/color]

Last edited by Krobra on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:14 pm; edited 8 times in total

2Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Empty Re: Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:05 am

Kingdom Trophy Room updated.

3Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Empty Re: Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:18 am

Uchihadude, 3d place DM Tournament, you forgot to mention him! Surprised

4Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Empty Re: Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:22 am

Ah yes, I did forget about him now, did I? Updated.

5Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Empty Re: Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:10 am

CyberElite

CyberElite
Cyber City
Cyber City

coool thx again guys really appreciated Very Happy

6Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Empty Re: Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:10 pm

I would like to post the winners of the Inter-Dorm Tournament here too. That is, if we Kingdoms wipe the field with everyone else.

7Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Empty Re: Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:41 pm

The Detonator

The Detonator
Baby Toon
Baby Toon

My trophy card is gone Sad

--THe Detonator--

8Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Empty Re: Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Maximillion Pegasus

Maximillion Pegasus
Captain Comics
Captain Comics

It's just been replaced with text Razz

9Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Empty Re: Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:43 pm

The Detonator

The Detonator
Baby Toon
Baby Toon

This saddens me Sad
But at least im not forgotten Razz

--The Detonator--

10Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Empty Re: Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:52 pm

Maximillion Pegasus

Maximillion Pegasus
Captain Comics
Captain Comics

Nope of course not Very Happy You won our very first tourney back then Very Happy

11Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Empty Re: Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:04 pm

I forgot to grab it before the thread got deleted. But I feel this is much more organized. If possible, I would like trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd made and given to those who win it, but I don't know how to do that. xD

12Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Empty Re: Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:29 pm

Trophy Room updated.

13Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Empty Re: Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Trophy Room Updated.

14Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Empty Re: Kingdom Yellow Trophy Room Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:40 am

Raye

Raye
Mystical Forest
Mystical Forest

i cant wait til i start winning some of those trophies

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum